Monday, January 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I'm going through the house and listing all of the extras we have on Craigslist and my resale blog. I'm finally parting with some of my work clothes, my sister came and scalped everything she wanted this fall. Sadly for her, she's about 3" taller than I am, so most of my pants were a no go.

I'm struggling with what to do with the kids' stuff. Obviously we're actively TTC #3, but the likelihood of having a child that will fit in their stuff at the right seasons seems very slim. I'm thinking I should just keep the stuff that can be used year round (like jeans, play clothes, pajamas) and then sell off the seasonal stuff (like swim suits, shorts and dresses). What do you all do with your baby clothes?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover