Thursday, March 18, 2010

What has two thumbs and

ordered meds for IVF #2 yesterday? This girl right here.

Yup, it's official I'm cycling again as soon as I get a period. My beta (#8, if you're keeping track) came back at a TWO on Tuesday which means I am officially no longer pregnant. Cheering for that almost makes no sense, but I still want to jump up and down like a fraggle.

I decided to stick with my current RE after hearing the adjustments he was making to my protocol. I won't get my calendar officially until I take my first BCP, but the down and dirty is that I am on a Long Low Lupron protocol this time around. It should look something like this:



This is a huge increase in my stim meds and I think lowering my Lupron dose is perfect and will be a much better fit for me than an antagonist protocol, mainly because I had such a horrible reaction to my injectibles only cycle which is similar to antagonist (I was on Follistim and Ganirelix without BCP and I ended up with mild OHSS, fried ovaries and my period arrived 7 dpIUI).


{ what some of these injectible meds actually look like }


My ER should fall around the end of April or beginning of May. Which means that a 2010 baby is still a possibility. Trying not to think about that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover