Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Week for Firsts

I did it. I broke down and finally did it. I don't know if it was the specialized pricing, or the enticing new sage green color, or the bonus book light. But I ordered a Snuggie. And...I bought a second one for my mother in law. It's in the mail as we speak. I can't wait to have warmth and functional appendages while I lay on the couch for hours on end.

Then, I did the unthinkable. I watched American Idol and I voted afterward. Not just once for my favorite person, but four times for her. Then I voted for my favorite guy, just in case. Since I voted for my favorite female 4 times, I voted for him 4 times too. Then I figured while I was at it, I should vote for my second favorite girl because I would be really mad if one of the other crappy singers infiltrated my airwaves over the coming months instead of her. And since I voted for everyone else 4 times I should also vote for her 4 times, you know, just to be fair. But then after 10 minutes I realized that by voting for female #2 I was possibly giving her leverage over female #1 which would be plain awful. So I called back and voted for #1 again, and again, and again. Six times more in total, you know, just in case.

Which brings me to this morning when I was standing in my closet getting dressed. My lovely lab was sitting on the floor just outside of my closet looking out my bedroom window and basking in the sun. When all of a sudden she farted, jumped up and ran. I laughed hysterically, that is, until I noticed that the reason why she ran was because she didn't fart. She sharted.

And that pretty much sums up my day (heck, even my week) - lazy, shitty and filled with reality TV.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover