Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Life in Review

TWO YEARS AGO, I...
1. got married
2. resigned from teaching
3. got evacuated from my honeymoon by a category 5 hurricane

ONE YEAR AGO, I...
1. was hired at KW
2. celebrated my first wedding anniversary!
3. went on 4 vacations (Maine, San Francisco, Nantucket, Montana)

YESTERDAY, I...
1. had a horrible meeting with my boss, took Gracie to the vet for shots, and ate Chinese take out for dinner
2. wanted to kill my husband for watching Lacrosse instead of focusing on me
3. screened two phone calls from my mom.

TODAY, I...
1. went to spin class
2. I am still in my nasty gym clothes 4 hours later
3. have to drive to Vermont for a dinner meeting with Joe's company.

TOMORROW, I...
1. will make Joe take me to J. Crack as pennance for tonight's dinner
2. will dread going to the grocery store and put it off until Monday
3. will relax and get ready for another work week (boo)

FOUR SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO (THAT I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT) ARE...
1. I Get Around - Tupac
2. Take a Chance on Me - Erasure
3. Love will Find a Way - Tesla
4. Here I go Again on my Own - Whitesnake

TOP THREE LOCATIONS I'D LIKE TO RUN AWAY TO ARE...
1. Hawaii
2. Nevis
3. Capri

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover