Thursday, August 26, 2004

not much to say

I am waiting for my avocado and oatmeal purifying mask to dry so I can stop cleansing my chakra and go to bed. Long day.

Not that I was busy it just seems like the days are getting longer. I got my new SUID today which is just hysterical. Like deja vu 'cept now I am old. And I can't drink for 2 days straight and go to an 8 a.m. class.

Speaking of 8 a.m. I think that is what time I am going to try to get to work tomorrow. My boss is taking all of the GA's out to lunch at noon so now I just have to determine how long I want to be there before we go to lunch.

Tomorrow will make it one week since I have been to the gym. I guess I was over tired. I have been napping every day instead of gymming. I think I am coming down with something, nothing serious just a cold.

See I told you I really had nothing of importance to say. My sister is coming up here in 2 weeks so I can take her shopping and then I am driving her to Ohio State. I couldn't be happier to be able to see her and spend time with her...she...completes...me.

Okay washy washy time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover