Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I'm so very thankful for these beautiful little people that I had the pleasure of spending the holiday with. I am also thankful that they happily ate dinner tonight. Ryan devoured corn and bread (biscuits). Reese at chicken (turkey), orange (sweet potatoes) and corn. They are getting so big. 


They played hard today, running around their grandparent's farm. They got several tractor rides and kept screaming "again" and "more". My favorite moment from today was Reese saw my mother in law unwrapping string cheese (for Reese, unbeknownst to her) and Reese demanded she "share". I almost died. Clearly we will need to work on the phrase "may I please have..." 


The kids are super excited to go see Grandpa's horse and pony tomorrow. They keep shouting "horse" and chanting "neigh, neigh, neigh". Ryan has also taken to repeating "E, I" "E, I" over and over again (as in e-i-e-i-o, because all animals live on a farm in his mind).


Lola continues to cry from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. and again from 5 a.m. to 7 a.m., so I'm thankful to have extra hands on deck right now since I haven't slept in the better part of two months. Hopefully we'll catch up on rest while we're here.


Reese was particularly unhappy to share bunny with her sister. We had to stop dinner to move bunny to a safe and neutral resting space until our meal had ended. And, speaking of the meal ending, Thankgiving is officially over so I felt confident in breaking out Christmas pajamas. Now to just get a picture of all three of my kids in them, preferably looking at the camera. Hey, a mom can hope.




Happy Thanksgiving!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover