Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ryan's Clothes

I'm putting together all of Ryan's stuff to start selling this week. Our house goes on the market in three weeks so I'm hoping to have everything posted and sold in that time frame. We have PJ's and clothes from newborn all the way up to 12-18 months that will be posted. Some things (like pajamas and seasonal clothes) will be sold in lots. I am still trying to figure out whether or not to post some of Reese's items that Lola will likely not be able to use based on the time of year. I'll likely unload some of her 3-6 month summer items, so if you're looking for girl clothes be sure to check in periodically over the next month.


I should have the PJ's up on the resale blog later today, feel free to email me with any questions. 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover