Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Other Labor of Love

This month when I wasn't sticking needles in my ass, I was sticking needles in my finger instead (only those ones were the sewing kind and were quite by accident). I was very, very excited when I sewed the zipper into Reese's dress this morning.


And after her second nap I tried the whole thing on her, only to find that the cape is about three sizes too big. Darn that teddy bear. What a terrible model.


I'm going to remake her cape tonight and then Halloween 2011 (a.k.a. is your mommy crazy?) is over. I'm still trying to figure out where to take the kids for the holiday, which is our favorite one of the year. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of events in our community for kids under the age of 2.


Oh, and did I mention it's supposed to snow this weekend?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover