I wasn't sure I wanted to blog about this cycle. In fact, I've avoided writing here since I started meds back in September. I'm afraid of this not working and then having to put those words in writing. I wasn't sure what our next steps would be if this cycle failed. But we made it to transfer and we have a plan, and I'm feeling at peace. Even a little hopeful.
I've named these embryos Baby C and Baby D, since Ryan is already Baby A and Reese is already Baby B. Baby C (the guy on the left) had a 10% degradation which caused some fragmentation with the thaw. Baby D (the guy on the right) thawed perfectly without any issues. I'll have to get more creative if one of these stick, since I'll have no way of knowing which it was.
My beta is next Thursday. I thought about testing this morning. I managed to refrain. With Reese and Ryan's cycle I got my BFP 3dp5dt. Tomorrow I will be 2dp6dt, so essentially in the same state. I don't think I'll be able to refrain from testing with that knowledge :)