Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Holy Hell

sunny weather + going back to work + babies that turned six months old (and are mobile) + house renovations and projects = WTF is going on in my life???

I'm so busy I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my ass.

That said, I have a lot of things in my head that I keep meaning to journal before I forget. I'm forgetting things a lot lately. Like the other day when my baby sitter walked into my house at 8 a.m. and at 8:16 a.m. I woke up and stumbled downstairs and wondered why the hell she was in my living room. Try playing that one off. I won't even digress into how late I was for my appointment that morning, since I clearly set my alarm. Clearly.

Anyway, several of you have mentioned that you are on Pinterest. Guess what? I am too. Feel free to find me, I'd love to see your boards. I've been collecting house stuff and baby stuff and party stuff and gardening stuff on there. And someday, when I get around to it, I'll show you how some of those pins add up to fun changes in our house. Someday.

Happy Hump Day (and happy 26 weeks to my munchkins!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover