Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rolling Babies

Reese mastered the belly to back roll at 3 months old, by 4 months she was rolling belly to back with a lot of regularity.


Reese Rolls Over from nikinikinine on Vimeo.

I should note that when Reese rolled for the first time I made such a scene that she started to cry. I'm pretty sure that's why she didn't roll again for another two weeks. I scared the crap out of her.

Not to be outdone by his sister, Ryan started rolling belly to back at 4 months


Ryan Rolls Over from nikinikinine on Vimeo.

Just this week, Reese started rolling back to belly. I have yet to catch it on film. But the other day I left the babies on a blanket in the living room, on their backs, both head to head. I went to get toast out of the toaster and came back to the living room to find Reese on her belly three feet from where I left her.

I think it's time to get one of those baby fighting cages. The days of statue babies seem to be long gone now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover