Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Three Monthday Babies!

My babies turned three months old today. To celebrate the occasion, Bug rolled belly to back for the first time and Ryan sat unassisted for five whole seconds before face planting. I'm one proud mama.

{ Bug's belly roll }

{ sitting like a big boy, a hungry big boy who is ready 
for his momma to stop taking pictures }



Easter Bunny butts are the best!



Everybody should have a twin. How lucky are they to have each other? They are starting to be more aware of one another now and will reach for each other when they are put side by side. LOVE.



{ this picture makes me laugh, it looks like they're on a rollercoaster }

Happy three months, my loves. 
You are the greatest thing I've ever done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover