Monday, April 4, 2011

Gallery Walls Galore

After seeing my post on our stairwell gallery wall, my friend Rebecca linked me to another blog whose author had just completed a gallery in her dining room.

Her completed gallery had me at hello, and seeing that she first mapped out her gallery in InDesign made me quickly realize that this was a girl after my own heart. (By the way, if you don't have the Adobe CS and you are OCD and like to map things out on a computer, you can easily do this in PowerPoint...)


Since so many of you commented that you are planning a gallery for your own home, I thought I'd share her gallery with you. When we finish ours I'll post the layout and frame sizes with the final pics for anyone that's interested, but doesn't want to bother with their own layout.

If you end up creating a gallery of your own, be sure to link me to it! I love them and would love to see what you come up with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover