Thursday, June 10, 2010

Backyard Before and After

Before


After



Last summer Joe and a friend of his replaced the stairs and this summer we used the extra brick to extend the left side of the patio making room for a cute little outdoor living room set that we got at Home Depot. We also built a BBQ slide-in so that the wind would FINALLY stop knocking our BBQ over.

I also pruned the hell out of our nishiki willow tree and planed a perennial garden around the base of it, which I think looks pretty shnazzy. Now that the flowers are all a-bloomin' I'll have to go out and take new pictures, but the weather has been to wet and gray this week for that.


 Joe calls the yard our backyard oasis now. I have to agree it's pretty nice to sit out there. I can't believe we are almost done with all of our house projects!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover