Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Destiny

Oh.My.God. The lovely Brooke over at Blueprint Bliss came across the real estate listing of (none other than) Anne Turner Carroll. To say I am a superfan would be putting it mildly. 


Offline, Brooke and I have been discussing Birmingham life as it is one of the places I am considering for the big move. This house going on the market pretty much seals the deal for me. Now I just have to convince the husband. 


We were talking about it this morning and he was laughing at me, saying I'd be walking around with our closing papers showing everyone Anne Turner's "autograph". He's so right :)


p.s. Can I tell you how excited I was to cyber-stalk rooms we never got to see in Cottage and Southern Living???



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover