Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stand in the Sun and Melt into the Wind

I'm trying to get my life back in order after being gone for a week.
So far it's not going well.

We had a leak in our ceiling and a broken toilet awaiting us upon our return.

Yesterday, at work, I found out that since our office manager sucks at life, I will now be answering the phones. I almost quit. Seriously. Not to be an asshole, but I have a master's degree people, and I'm now answering phones. If they hand me a switchboard and a headset, I cannot be responsible for my actions.

Oh and IVF #2 starts tomorrow. I'm excited, but I'm also scared as hell. I don't think I can mentally or emotionally handle another miscarriage.

So while I pull my proverbial poop together here is something pretty to look at.



Isn't this sun porch seriously amazing?
It's from the summer PB catalogue.

This room was made for my home. Seriously.
It would look perfect off of my living room.



Now all I have to do is convince my husband to let me blow out an exterior wall and build an addition. I keed, I keed. For reals though, I just want to lie down in that little sunroom and read until this week goes away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover