Friday, February 19, 2010

roasting marshmellows



do you toast marshmellows where you live



or do you roast marshmellows?



We roast marshmellows in New York.



I wonder if this is a regional thing?



Like pop versus soda?



But I digress…



I just love sitting in the backyard in the summer



on a crisp white adirondack chair,
with a gnarled stick and a fluffy white confection.



I was sitting on the couch the other day
dreaming about summer…



sitting outside with a glass of chardonnay



in front of a fire, on an adirondack chair



when suddenly I realized



my whole house was inspired by the colors of roasted marshmellows.
Maybe it's time to move somewhere warmer.


{ top: Benjamin Moore Seashell; Benjamin Moore Spice Gold }
{ bottom: Martha Stewart French Bulldog Black; Benjamin Moore Blue Ridge Mountains }

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover