Monday, December 28, 2009

Tell Me About Flickr

I am currently using Picasa for my photo storage. I chose Picasa because it's linked to Blogger (on which this blog is hosted), but I'm about to run out of room there.

I'm trying to learn iPhoto on the Mac, but I don't love the way it categorizes events, people, etc. I liked my old Windows system with folders that are neatly labeled. I know, I'm boring.

Anyway, I would like to be able to set up photos with tags (i.e. desks, couches, vacation, honeymoon) so that I can easily find pictures I am looking for and blog them or send them to someone.

I noticed iPhoto is connected to Flickr, so maybe that's the best option? If you use Flickr, do you love it? Is it easy to manage?

I wonder if there is a way to get all of my photosets on Picasa over there...hmmm...I hate having things be all mishmash. It goes against every fiber of my being!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover