Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Goals

Personal Goals

  • Make an effort to be a nicer, more cheerful person
  • Try to not talk badly about others and keep negative opinions to myself
  • Make more time for family and friends
  • Make every day count, and try to live more in the moment


Fitness Goals
  • Get a bike and ride 100 miles in the Tour de Cure this summer
  • Run one road race each month from April to September


Career Goals
  • Find a career path that will let me be my own boss


Life Goals
  • Plan two fun vacations and one *relaxing* staycation!
  • Cook at home three times a week
  • Find ways to increase the emotional and physical intimacy in our marriage


House Goals
  • extend our back patio
  • plant a perennial garden
  • finish painting our hallway, trim and laundry room
  • finish furnishing and accessorizing our home
  • hold a garage sale, donate whatever doesn't sell to charity



I hope my lovely cousin doesn't mind me blogging her ridiculously adorable daughter. Spending time with these two over Christmas was really the highlight of my holiday. And her little one, OMG, I'm completely smitten. I just want to snorgle her little face off, stick her in my pocket and claim her as my own. I thought I was going to kiss her to death this weekend. Cute as a button, I tell ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover