Monday, November 23, 2009

Green Wedding Shoes

Are you as obsessed with weddings as I am?




not so much going to weddings, but actually looking at them
and seeing all of the amazing little details?




maybe it's because I am a recovering knottie...


or maybe it's because I had SO much fun planning my own wedding.
Because if you know me, I'm a details person. So this was a fun obsession.




I could get married a hundred times and have a hundred different weddings
and be a very happy (but very broke) woman



I accidentally stumbled across a blog called Green Wedding Shoes.
I'm in love. The name alone reeled me in.
If I didn't sell my wedding dress already, I'd probably be sitting in it right now.
You should go check Jen's blog out. It's amazing.





Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover