Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Commentary

Today I was stuck on a conference call for 8 hours.



about five hours in, I got really bored
and kind of stopped listening.
Can you blame me?



I checked my email 36 times.
But I was on the phone with everyone that emails me.



so I turned to my trusty Google Reader.
Bad employee, I know.
Don't tell anyone.



Anyway, I probably have 75 blogs on my blog roll.
I like pretty pictures. What can I say?



But today a lot of posts made me want to come of lurkdom
and actually COMMENT.
And, of course, because I was sitting in a conference room,
I couldn't click through to anyone's blog and write anything.



But the whole process got me thinking....
if you read blogs
what provokes you to actually want to leave a comment?



Commenting is not something I normally do.
And I wonder if that means I'm in the norm.
Or if it means I'm not a social blogging butterfly.



Am I ostracizing myself?
Or do I just not have anything worthy to say?



Okay enough deep thoughts for one night.
My bed is calling me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover