Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On Turning 30

Exactly one week from today I turn 30. I have to say, I'm pretty excited. I think my 30's are going to be so much better than my 20's. My life is settled, I'm no longer career climbing or working 3 jobs to make ends meet, I'm married, we own a house, I know who I am as a person.

Easy peasy these thirties.

But, turning thirty is a funny thing because your whole perspective on life starts to shift.

For example, when a friend calls you up and tells you she's pregnant, it's no longer acceptable to reply with "Oh my god, what are you going to do?" (kidding...kind of)

So, if you're turning thirty, or if you're already there. Any thirty-isms I should know about? Pearls of widsom you care to share?

Image Source

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover