Monday, June 1, 2009

Lemons

When life hands you lemons, shit must be pretty sour.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get worse I got up to go to the bathroom. In order to go to the bathroom I have to walk past 16 open space, filled cubicles in my mostly male company (6 out of 58 of us are women). I get into the bathroom only to find that I had bled through my underwear and my shorts.

Who bleeds through a SUPER tampon in less than 3 hours? Oh, I do. I then had to walk back to my desk past the 16 cubes full of men again (praying all the while that I didn't bleed into my chair), get my purse, my keys and drive home to clean up and change.

Now I'm back at work and trying to make it seem normal that my clothes are entirely different than they were 27 minutes ago.

Really? REALLY? {Waving white flag! Hi God, it's me, I surrender!}

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover