Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so

I suck at tracking this thing with my goals. And I have to be honest when I say that this is SO typical of me. I make these big lofty plans and two weeks later abandon all hope. I went back to tracking today. I don't feel like relogging everything on this site because I already logging it all on sparkpeople.com and double logging was a drag. But needless to say. I still do hope to lose the pre-pregnancy weight by October. According to the sparks, if I eat less than 1,550 calories per day and burn 2,500 calories a week then I should weigh 10 pounds less by my goal date (October 6). We'll see about that. I think my innate skepticism is part of my failure. But I'm not in the mood to get all Dr. Phil, so I'll move on for now. In other news I created a website for my brother (using shutterfly, I don't really have THAT much time) because his Cutter has been all over the news. I think he'll love it. He has no idea who or what the European Union is so right now he's just stoked that he's been on CNN. I guess the rest of us can worry for him. Joe's parents are coming into town this weekend and while I am super glad to see them our house is a rotten mess. I still have to clean and do laundry and, you know, put a shower head back up in the guest bathroom. Let's just say we're not company ready. His dad wants to go see some high school football opening game on Friday and I am praying that Joe's mom doesn't want to go so I have an excuse to stay home. We're having a Pumpkin Party in October and I still need to make the invitations -- which I'd like to do Friday night. Hopefully Jayne (MIL) and I will get to crafting and let the boys go ... be boys. It's 5 p.m. and I am officially spent. I really want to go home, but I should at least try to get the company newsletter out today...then again, I have until the end of August to get it out and today's only the 27 :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover