Thursday, July 10, 2008

follow up to sh*tty email etiquette

Diane, sorry I wasn't able to respond to this email sooner, it's been a busy week at work and I hadn't been checking my personal email account regularly. After recieving Jill's last email which said that I wouldn't be able to interview for the position I assumed I was no longer a candidate and made alternate arrangements for my career. I apologize but at this time I will not be able to pursue this position further. Also, I don't know if you are aware of this but we (myself and what seems to be the other candidates for the position) were cc'd on a string of emails wherein we were able to read commentary noting that none of the candidates for this position were promising. I am sure this was an oversight, but I thought you might want to know that. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck with your candidate search. Sincerely, Niki

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover