Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Okay I had my phone interview this morning for the tech writing position and I am in professional love! It is PERFECT for me and what I am looking to do. Seriously, perfect. It involves organizing their training courses and presentations, writing the company newsletter, writing textbooks and user manuals for their software programs, creating product documentation, writing proposals for government agency work, updating their web content and desigining and composing their marketing materials. Love it. And it's 5 miles from my house. Does it get any better? I submit that it does not. I am in the middle of writing my thank you email. They are selecting candidates for second interviews (face to face) by the end of this week. I am nervous... Blah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover