Friday, October 18, 2013

Party People Outside the House

Lola Bean officially turned one yesterday. I can't believe it. She really is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to my life. We celebrated her birthday with friends and family last Sunday.

{ three of the loveliest ladies I have ever known }

{ the 36" balloons were a hit with the toddler crowd }

{ my kids have some seriously cool (and well-dressed) friends }

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to celebrate. I mean, seriously. These aren't edited pictures -- it was that gorgeous out! The sky was crystal clear and the temperature was perfect. 

{ that hair }

{ I love that Ryan is literally grabbing a fistful of cake }







Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate our bitty baby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover