Wednesday, August 14, 2013

social media

I'm updating the social media buttons in my sidebar today, if anyone is interested in following along.

This includes registering It's Always Something on Bloglovin. Although I must say, I have been using (and prefer) Feedly for keeping up with everyone.

I've also added a link love area on my sidebar with the blogs I read. Many of you shared your blogs with me through the survey I did earlier this year. I have tried to come by and visit as many of you as I can. If you'd like to be added to my links loved, please let me know. I know several readers said that their blogs were private and they would not want it shared, so I want to be cautious about privacy.

Lastly, I got rid of the resale blog because it was just one other thing for me to keep up with right now. I have a facebook profile that I use to sell the kids' stuff locally and I am going to link that here, if anyone is interested. I have a ton of girls Tea Collection for the fall if anyone is interested. I should have it up on my facebook page by Friday. Just friend request me and you'll be able to comment on the images.

Happy Hump Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover