Thursday, May 9, 2013

On Having a Fourth Child

Let me preface this by saying, I am not thinking about having a fourth kid right now and I am not pregnant. Please people, we all know I am doing my best to hold it together with the three I have already. But just as an interesting chain of events, in a 24 hour period an article and a comic about having four children were sent to me.

From the article, which can be read in its entirety here:

"Mothers of three children stress more than moms of one or two, while mothers of four or more children actually report lower stress levels, according to an exclusive TODAYMoms.com survey of more than 7,000 U.S. mothers released Monday. Call it the Duggar effect: Once you get a certain critical mass of kids, life seems to get a bit easier."

And, just in case you were thinking that four kids would actually be easier than three...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover