Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Church Attire

Hi friends, I need a huge favor. Lola's christening is in a week and a half and I am struggling to find something to wear. (This is clearly a major problem, no?) I ordered this dress from ASOS and it was very short and very tight. Not a good church combination.

Yesterday I attempted to go to the mall with the kiddos to find a dress and was chastised for having my children in Ann Taylor. The salesperson actually looked at Ryan and said, "Are you helping mommy shop or are you just running around like a wildman tearing apart the store?" I should add that he hadn't touched a single thing, though he was making funny noises and running as fast as he could into my legs and then laughing hysterically. Between her crap attitude and the fact that she kept handing me dresses in the wrong size, I walked out empty handed.

This is kind of what I had in mind. Not necessarily the colors (although I do love those too) but the shape. Modest, while not looking too mom jeans. And a mummy tummy flattering a-line, shift dress. You with me?



If you've seen anything like this anywhere lately, let me know. I am going to do my best to find something during nap time this weekend. I think I may have already missed my window to order online. Gah!

Also, congratulations to Crystal for winning the Jewel Kade Giveaway! Message me your mailing address and I'll get them out this week. Thank you to all that entered!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover