Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm Still Alive

And I haven't killed anyone or committed hari-kari...

I almost didn't hit publish on Monday's post, but I am so glad I did. Thank you all for the outpouring of support and advice and camaraderie. Thank you for making me feel normal and for giving me permission to wave the white flag.

I meant to say thank you so much sooner, but my Mac bit the dust on Tuesday. I am going to say that I manifested its destiny. I kept telling the universe that I needed a break and time to focus on myself and the kids and lo and behold my computer just pooped out. Thank you, universe!

Not being able to work allowed me to take TWO long runs this week, during which time I realized I really need to update my iTunes with some new music. I literally listened to this song 17 times over two runs.

I am headed to Boston for the weekend for a workshop and dinner with my dear friend, Gina. This is my first time away from Lola Burger, so I am anxious. But I think a full night of sleep, some time for myself and wine with a good friend is just what the doctor ordered.

p.s. Lola got her ears pierced yesterday! I love this little nugget.


{ baby jowls }

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover