Sunday, October 7, 2012

OCTOBER!

Two costumes down, one to go. Baby girl needs to sit tight for one more day so I can finish up her costume. Every time I sit at that godforsaken machine I curse it and I curse the costumes I'm sewing. And then once they are complete I forget how much I hate sewing and can't wait to do it again next time. I need therapy.



I still need to make a can of spinach too, if there's time. I'm really, really hoping I can find something on a quick internet search though. I don't even want to wrap my head around making stuffed animal spinach cans right now.

While we were packing I came across last season's holiday jammies too -- threw them on the resale blog if anyone is looking for boys and girls holiday stuff, head on over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover