Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Three in A Row

Parents with three car seats in a row, we practiced installing all of our car seats a few weeks ago and I fit three across using LATCH for all seats with the infant seat in the middle.


To get the baby clicked into the base, I have to put the seat in through the front. This isn't a huge issue, and it's definitely easier than getting it over one of the Britax seats and clicking it in, especially since I'm not exactly tall. But I'm wondering if I'd be better off putting the twins in the middle and behind the passenger and putting the baby behind the driver?

If you have three in a row, is it easier to put the baby in the middle or your toddler? I figure one of the R's can climb in and then I can buckle them. But it still may be safer/easier for me to lift them in on my own.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover