Sunday, March 27, 2011

Progress

Back in the before baby days, this weekend project would've been done. We'd be exhausted, but it would be done. Given the state of the state, the fact that I have all of the frames ordered and mapped out on the wall is enough of an accomplishment for one weekend.


When flip and flop were born I had Joe bring scrapbook paper with him into the OR and told him his one job was to make sure that they stamped the babies' feet onto the paper for me. I just dropped their footprints off at the frame shop to be matted and framed for our stairway gallery. I'm super excited. I can't wait to see how they come out.

All of the "on order" frames will be here by Friday, the footprints will be ready in two weeks. So my weekend project will take three weekends. What else is new?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover