Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Operation Twin Skin Week 4

So this, my friends, is what's called a plateau. I lost one pound and I don't think I look any different. I'm so ready to get back into the gym, start running and spinning again and hopefully get rid of this last 12 pounds.

My husband played lacrosse at SU back in the day and last year we donated money to the Athletic Department to help fund the rebuild efforts of one of the practice facilities and locker rooms. As a result, my husband's name is engraved above the locker that adorns the number he wore. On March 19th they are unveiling the new locker rooms, so it's my goal to lose these last 12 pounds before we head out there.

Since we both went to Syracuse and when I was in grad school I was the academic advisor to Men's Lacrosse we both have a lot of ties to the program and, subsequently, there will be lots of people we know at the unveiling. So I'd like to look human again by the time we see everyone.

I want a haircut, an eyebrow wax, a pedicure and I want to be rid of this fanny pack made of skin. I know that's a lot of pressure and I'm okay with how narcissistic it sounds. I'm just ready to look like me again. So without further ado...week 4:


{ click to enlarge either of the pictures }

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover