Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Winborg Sisters Cherry Blossom Birdies

Nursery snafu number one. I'm sure there's more to come...

I ordered the Cherry Blossom Birdies 40x30 canvas (can be purchased through PB Kids) from Baby Oliver Boutique for our nursery. The artwork arrived yesterday and it has a lot more pink than I expected and isn't quite as gender neutral as I had hoped.

I ordered through Baby Oliver because they offered free shipping and shipping & handling through PBK was $63. Found out this morning that Baby Oliver has a no returns policy, lucky me.

The canvas is still wrapped in plastic with safety corners on the edges. I literally only took it out of the box before I realized it wouldn't work.

This retails for $245 + S&H on PBK, and $245 on Baby Oliver.

Selling for $200 with free shipping. email me if interested nikinikinine[at]yahoo[dot]com


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover