Thursday, October 14, 2010

Diaper Bags

I need to buy a diaper bag. I haven't picked one out yet. Every time I "see" something I like online, I waffle. Living in Upstate it's not like there's a wealth of stores available to really see these items in person. I'm an in-person kind of gal. And I'm not into rootie-tootie-fresh-and-snooty bags. I don't care what the label says. I just want it to be cute and functional. If it's cute and functional and reasonably priced I'd do a cartwheel. Here's what I'm looking at for now:






Clearly the only thing that I'm certain of is polka dots. Seriously though, I had no idea all three bags I "picked" were spotty dotty. I guess I've found my bag style. Now if I only I knew whether any of these bags were worth their weight in diapers.

I've heard great things about Petunia Pickle Bottom, but I just don't like those bags when I see them. I may have to suck it up and order all three of these online. Although by the time I payS&H and return processing fees I'll have been able to purchase two bags. Any advice or recommendations? Have you seen any of these bags in person? Is there another bag I should take a look at? 



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover