Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Purple

Purple is my favorite color. 
It has been for years.


When I was a little girl I had a purple scooter and a purple bike.
I had a purple oversized unicorn and a purple toy chest.


Purple Rain was my favorite album.
Yes, Prince was a demi-God, but really I just liked it because the LP was…


When I was in high school I begged to dye my hair purple (never happened).


But I did get a purple scooter (different kind this time).
I crashed…a lot. Fifteen year olds shouldn't be able to drive…


The first birthday cake my husband ever made for me had purple icing.
And he gave me purple flowers and wrapped all of my gifts in purple paper.

So it's probably fitting that we found out yesterday we are team PURPLE.


{ our son }


{ our daughter }

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover