Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

We did our usual Easter thing, starting with mass at St. Mary's
(where we were married)


This year instead of going to the Gideon Putnam for brunch, we tried out a new place called Epicurean that we had heard great things about. It was just okay. I wish we would have kept our original Gideon reservations.

Mass was really hard, i started crying just before communion. There were a lot of newborns and the sermon was about sacrifice and choosing paths in life and it was more than I could bear. This is the first time that I've been overwhelmed by our infertility in a public place. It caught me way off guard.

Other than that we had a wonderful Sunday, filled with wonderful weather. Gracie is on a hunger strike, for what reason I don't know. But she's driving us both mad. Oh, and we got some fun projects done around the house that I'll have to photograph and post this week. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover