Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gorgeous Blogger Award

A huge thank you goes to to my lovely Mrs. Hoppy over at Our Journey for this award. You are too sweet.

The rules:
  • Accept and thank the blogger that gave you this award
  • List 10 things about yourself
  • List 5 additional things you don't like
  • Award this to 10 fellow bloggers
10 Things About Myself
  1. I was a bartender for ten years. I hate going to bars now. 
  2. I have a dog, which would make you think that I'm a "dog person". I'm not. I don't like all dogs. I just like my dog :)
  3. My sister was born two weeks before my 7th birthday and I called her my birthday present. For her entire life.
  4. My brother was born two weeks before Christmas and I called him my Christmas present. For his entire life.
  5. Until my brother and sister were born, when people would ask me if I had any siblings I would reply with "no, I'm a lonely child" instead of an only child. My mom insists, to this day, that I knew the difference but I was milking it for a sibling.
  6. My favorite flower is a gerber daisy. I adore them and keep them in the house as often as possible. But I think they aren't good wedding flowers. So I used roses in my bouquet instead. I hate roses.
  7. I love worms. They are my favorite animals.
  8. I'm judgmental. It's one of my worst qualities.
  9. I'm a republican. It's one of my best qualities.
  10. My favorite thing to do is sit in the sun with a good book. 
Five Things that I Dislike
  1. Dishonesty. 
  2. People who apologize without apologizing. 
  3. People that drive slow in the fast lane. Anything lower than the speed limit is slow.
  4. Winter. Anything to do with cold, snow, wind, temperatures below 50 degrees.
  5. Rollercoasters.
Paying it Forward
  1. Reluctantly Domesticated - for being my nearest and dearest.
  2. Ella Minnow Pea - for getting it.
  3. Traffic Jelly - for starting a blog and accidentally finding mine. Kismet.
  4. One Love - for shining in the face of adversity.
  5. OhBrooke! - for making me remember why I want to be pregnant some day.
  6. Live Creating Yourself - for being a Syracuse grad and rocking a blog at such a young age.
  7. littlebrownpen - for making the ordinary seem extraordinary through photography.
  8. jentrified - for making interior decorating hysterical.
  9. Frugal Fashionista - for making it okay to be 30 and shop at Charlotte Russe and Forever21.
  10. Deliciously Organized - for catering to my obsessive compulsive tendencies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover