Monday, March 8, 2010

Smitten


Do you ever see someone's home in a magazine and wonder what the rooms you didn't see look like? Me too.

When I saw Caroline Scheeler's (buyer for Jayson Home and Garden) home in the November Country Living, I was literally drooling over her amazing style. Remember these images?

 

Well here's some more of the house that we didn't get to see. Every square inch of this place is chic. Talk about move in ready. When can I move in?




I'm a sucker for neutrals and her house is neutral without being boring. It's so layered and eclectic. I just adore it. I'm a frady cat when it comes to taking risks and being this bold, so I'm totally living vicariously through these spaces. Je t'aime.

*images from CS Interiors found via Greige

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover