Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

A dear friend and fellow blogger, Rebecca, surprised me with a lovely blogger award last week. How fun. Rebecca is a ridiculously talented (and unbelievably stylish) graphic designer (check out her work on her company blog, The Pink Orange) who makes couture stationary and the.most.gorgeous wedding invitations EVER. Rebecca and her husband are the loveliest couple you'd ever want to meet and so freaking funny. Words cannot begin to describe how much my cheeks hurt when we're together.


Okay, enough with my yammering. Here's how the award works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Post this award to 15 other bloggers that you like to follow.
3. Leave them a message on their blog so they know they received the award.
4. Post 7 things about yourself.

So…here are some of my favorite daily reads, in no particular order:
1. Blue Hydrangea
2. Blueprint Bliss
3. Elements of Style
4. Flourish Design + Style
5. Frugal Fashionista
6. Greige
7. Urban Grace Interiors
8. Pink Wallpaper
9. Pure Style Home
10. The Lettered Cottage
11. Little Green Notebook
12. Simply Seleta
13. Decorno
14. Deliciously Organized
15. The Estate of Things

And (if you're still with me, thank you!) seven things about myself...
1. I love reality TV. It makes me realize how normal the Husband and I really are!
2. College was some of the most fun I've ever had.
3. I was a vegetarian in high school…I drove my family nuts and then one fine day, at a frat house, I ate a hamburger and I realized that I like meat.
4. If I don't exercise a few times a week, my mind gets "muddy". Something about working out helps to clear my head, keep me sane and prevent my husband from choking the life out of me.
5. I absolutely need the ocean. I have to see it as often as possible to feel right.
6. I can count on one hand the number of true girl friends I've had in my lifetime.
7. I went to college so that I could be a travel writer for a national magazine, but when I graduated from college I was too broke to travel. My current career is about a thousand degrees from where I started and I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover