Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 5: Resolution Recipes and Review

I had grand plans to cook three times this week, really I did. But then I had surgery. And then a fever, completely (thank God) unrelated to the surgery. So one night I ate cereal for dinner, and another I ordered Chinese food, and a third time I ordered a pizza. Reality bites. 

Thank goodness tomorrow starts a new week.


This was a lot of hands on time, a lot of work, and guess what? The salad sucked. Lots of wasted calories in the form of bread and ranch dressing. And I was still hungry afterwards. This salad left me wanting to kick someone's ass. Mostly my own, because I went to bed hungry.


Another DELISH fish recipe. I love eating fish and so I'm happy that my arsenal of recipes is increasing with this resolution. Husband cooked dinner, but he said it was really easy to make. And cheap. Trout is so cheap! Who knew? We served it with grits (dry) and broccoli rabe (blanched first, then sauteed in 1 tbsp of olive oil with minced garlic). Amazing. It was even good reheated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover