Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 3: Resolution Recipe Review

Well y'all (I used to be from Florida and actually said y'all A LOT, I just felt the need to whip it out of the archives specifically for this post), Week 3 was an EPIC FAIL. I'm exhausted and the beta thing had me wrapped around the axle, so I never really made it to the grocery store.

I did cook three times, so *technically* I met my "goal", but I only made one of the recipes from last week. And I can't even tell you too much about it because *technically* the husband cooked and all I did was eat.



I can tell you that this recipe for Tilapia in Mustard Cream Sauce was really yummy. Although I think everything tastes better when somebody else makes it.

Oh well, I tried.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover