Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Organization is the Key to Success

I'm type A. I know this about myself.
I need to have lists. I make a list and
put stuff on the list that I've already completed
just so I have something to cross off.
True story.

Last week I spied these planners by Sarah Pinto
on Blueprint Bliss and I was smitten.

If the cute design and functionality of these planners
weren't enough, part of the proceeds go to charity.

Sarah's youngest son was born with a heart defect
and underwent open-heart surgery when he was two days old.

Part of the proceeds from each planner goes to the hospital
who has helped keep her son healthy and alive.

I ordered my $25 (I know, right?!) planner
and it was on my doorstep in THREE days.

It's as beautiful in person as it is in these pictures.

Yup, I went with preppy-chic.

If you want to buy a Sarah Pinto planner
or gift one to some Type A person in your life
you can buy them at her website, through her Etsy store
or from my favorite store of all time See Jane Work.



And if her gorgeous planners aren't enough to love,
her company logo is freakin' adorable too.
I just love me a good logo design,
don't you?


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover