Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No Fail, Easy Peasy, Holiday Cookies

There are two holiday cookie recipes that I live and die by.
They are so yummy, and super easy and inexpensive to make.
And they taste like you spent hours in the kitchen.

The first is an Oreo Truffle recipe,
that I first had at a wedding shower a few years ago.


And the second is a Suprise Inside Cookie recipe from my sister.
The recipe calls for Rolos, but I've used Hershey Kisses,
Peanut Butter Cups, Snickers and Heath bars.
I even use this recipe for left over Halloween candy.


I was at Michael's last week and spied containers
similar to these from the Container Store (LOVE that place)

They were .49 a piece!
Perfect for these little balls of holiday joy.
Happy Baking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover