Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks

My mom took all of these pictures for me.
Sadly she's not in any of them.



my kitchen probably shouldn't be photographed
after I've just spent the last 8 hours in it cooking.
But this is real life.



I was  most thankful that my father in law carved the turkey.
The husband still hasn't mastered a carving knife.
His skills look less like thanksgiving,
and more like Texas Chainsaw Massacre.



I like brown.



I, too, probably shouldn't be photographed
after cooking for 8 hours.



I love these two so much.
How lucky am I to have such sweet in laws?



At this point I was clearly ready for my mom
to stop playing Ansel Adams and to sit.
Because grace is long in our house,
and the food was getting cold.



Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover