Friday, August 14, 2009

Cycle 15, Day 1

Scheduled CD3 bloodwork for Monday (which is actually CD4). Joe's repeat SA is also Monday. Should have the results of those by the end of the next week.

I'll schedule my SHG when I'm at the clinic on Monday. We also have to register for our IVF Orientation Class on Monday too.

Because of the Chicago trip we won't be able to start cycling for IVF until the end of September. This is fine with me. If we started cycling this month my egg retrieval would have been on my birthday. I can think of more pleasant ways to ring in 30 than that.

I'm nervous, but excited and relieved to finally be moving forward. Although technically we're waiting right now for another 43 days to actually move forward (this after waiting 28 days for a new cycle to start, so I can have one last round of monitoring) so it's all a lot of waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover