Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What to Expect When You're Not Expecting

My "what's next" appointment with the gyn was yesterday. Everything is clear and looks good. We're hoping that the cervical stenosis was the issue.

If we don't get pregnant this cycle I will start a monitored round of Clomid (days 5-9) with an HCG trigger starting next cycle. If it comes to this, I'm hoping my follie size is good by my CD12 u/s so that my doctor's office will trigger me that day. I don't know how I feel about having Joe trigger me. Not that I don't trust him, but that I think the experience would be really hard emotionally.

We'll do this cycle naturally and then two monitored cycles with fertility meds. If I'm not pregnant by my August 20th (estimated) period, we'll be referred out to an RE for further treatment and testing.

So that's that. Based on my signs and OPK's I would say that I'll likely ovulate on Saturday and so we're back to business in the bedroom. Keeping our fingers crossed, hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover