Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Provo

In 18 days we're leaving for Turks and Caicos. We're staying at a resort I read about on Trip Advisor called The Villa Renaissance. Hopefully it's as nice and as centrally-located as the TA Forums proclaim. We chose T&C by accident/on purpose. Basically, we had a bunch of Continental One Pass miles itching to be used up. I checked out Continental's website to see what Caribbean destinations they serve, doing so allowed us to use less FF miles and get to our destination quickly and without many layovers.

We chose T&C from a long list that included destinations like Antigua, Curacao, Grand Cayman Island, Roatan, and St. Maarten. I'm pretty happy with our pick, but in a very un-Niki like fashion I've done ZERO research on our destination. I have no idea what there is to do there, where we should eat, what sites we simply must not miss. So have you been to T&C? Any advice?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover